3 Month paid Internship (Berlin) Job Opportunity in - Embassy of the Republic of Namibia Recruitment 2018
3 Month paid Internship (Berlin) Embassy of the Republic of Namibia April 2018 . As being the company continues to grow, Embassy of the Republic of Namibia staying open to innovation in addition to new ideas which helped him continue to be ahead in the industry. Employees of Embassy of the Republic of Namibia have different opportunities to participate in development programs themselves both professionally and in my opinion and also get direction from the leaders Embassy of the Republic of Namibia. Embassy of the Republic of Namibia believes that this best way to develop business is to help workers grow and improve their potential. In case you are interested in a career using Embassy of the Republic of Namibia, then the is your best opportunity to achieve it. Embassy of the Republic of Namibia will probably work 3 Month paid Internship (Berlin) to acquire qualified candidates with regard to employment with the subsequent requirements.
3 Month paid Internship (Berlin) April 2018
Embassy of the Republic of Namibia
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF NAMIBIA, BERLIN THE OFFICE OF THE COMMERCIAL COUNSELLOR
The Office of the Commercial Counsellor at the Embassy of the Republic of Namibia is seeking an intern who is interested in business promotion and economic cooperation and possesses good communication and project management skills. The Office of the Commercial Counsellor is an extension of the Namibia Investment Centre (NIC), Namibia’s official investment promotion agency. We promote Namibia as a business and investment destination and offer a variety of support services to German and European companies wishing to invest in Namibia. We also assist Namibian companies, particularly SMEs, to enter the German market and locate international business partners for them. Start of Internship:
20 November 2017 or shortly thereafter Place of Employment:
Embassy of the Republic of Namibia, Reichsstraße 17, 14052, Berlin Remuneration:
EUR 1531 per month Key duties and responsibilities:
Required knowledge, experience and skills:
- Assist to compile and update investment promotion publications & translate documents from English into German for dissemination;
- Maintain and update the Commercial Office website and Twitter page;
- Answer trade and investment related inquiries from German companies;
- Provide investment support and facilitation services to potential investors;
- Find appropriate contacts for Namibian firms seeking business partners, distributors and/or sales agents in Germany;
- Help to facilitate investor conferences, business delegation and foreign visits organised by the Commercial Office;
- Represent the Commercial Office at external events such business seminars, investment conferences, and trade fairs;
- Draft briefing papers, research reports, economic analyses, talking points and letters for the Commercial Counsellor;
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the Commercial Office;
- General secretarial and administration duties (e.g. dealing with correspondence, book keeping copying, filing, sending of mail, ordering office supplies, maintaining data bases etc.)
- Provide guest services for invited guests of and visitors to the Commercial Office.
How to apply:
- Written and spoken fluency in English and German;
- Undergraduate/Bachelor degree or studying towards advanced degree in business, economics, international relations, politics, development studies or related fields;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent computer and internet skills (e.g. creation of Power Point presentation and graphic elements);
- Excellent communication, writing and networking skills;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural working environment;
- Self-motivating, initiative, keen to learn and work in a team;
- Strong research skills and attention to detail;
- Prior office experience is an asset;
- Prior authorisation to do an internship or work in Germany.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview which will be conducted in English. The Embassy is not in a position to compensate candidates for any costs (i.e. travel, accommodation etc.) incurred to attend the interview.
Throughout a filing job applications in the actual Embassy of the Republic of Namibia March , you a good deal of competitors. For that reason try to produce a job application letter and cv usually are really good top quality so that can obtain the attention of the company and anyone will be called to take the particular test occupation interview. In case you do definitely not understand how to help complete a job app letter properly, and then immediately observe websites that provide comprehensive information on just how to write employment application that usually are acquireable on typically the internet. Once an individual discover how to write the particular opening line, anyone have to realize how to protect the correct sentence in your essay in a job plan letter. In the event most the requirements are successfully you fulfill, then please send out your job application by means of the "Apply" switch below.
The job was expired
Get Job Online x
Get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.