Activity Coordinator - Internship at EF International Language Campuses in , Germany Job Opportunity 2018
Activity Coordinator - Internship EF International Language Campuses March 2018 - Anyone want to get to your pleasant working environment and also challenging. In a work place that is friendly and open with the periods, we ensure that everyone gets an equal opportunity to continue to develop by themselves and their careers together with EF International Language Campuses. EF International Language Campuses features a friendly working environment, relationship, and mutual support. The leaders in the EF International Language Campuses is also actively guide, support, and value every positive strategy given its employees. We believe that every personnel requires a balanced life. Now this EF International Language Campuses is hiring Activity Coordinator - Internship within , to get quality human resources. The following is the whole information if you are serious about a career with EF International Language Campuses .
Activity Coordinator - Internship March 2018
EF International Language Campuses
The EF International Language School in Munich is looking for an intern to join the Activities Department from December or January for a three months period. Reporting to the Activities Managers, you will plan and lead activities, field trips and social events for groups of 15-30 international students. From organizing school events, BBQs and pick-up soccer matches to leading day trips to the Alps and weekend excursions to European capitals, this is a high-energy internship that is as rewarding and fun as it is challenging. Responsibilities
- Organize, plan and lead a full schedule of activities, games, sports, field trips and excursions.
- Assist with student arrivals and departures.
- Help with administrative tasks and reception duty
- Conduct daily meetings with students to communicate information about today’s and tomorrow’s program.
- Accept feedback from the Activities Manager in order to improve your performance as an effective leader.
- Deal with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Has experience working with young people and/or experience working with international students.
- Has strong sense of customer service and attention to detail.
- Is enthusiastic, upbeat and a natural leader with high energy and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Possesses strong communication skills and teamwork abilities.
- Goes above and beyond, never settling for the status quo.
- Maintains a balance between professionalism and fun.
- Comfortable leading activities, social events, sports activities and excursions for groups of 15-30 students.
- Minimum German Level: C1
- Minimum 21 years old
EF Education First is an international education company focusing on language, academics and cultural experience. EF’s mission is “opening the world through education”. So far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, 500 schools and offices in over 51 countries and employ over 46500 staff and teachers.
EF offers a range of great employment opportunities for young professionals; teaching positions, summer jobs to fulltime Sales positions, all with the potential of a future career abroad and at home. We are looking for individuals who are interested in working in a fast-paced, international environment, developing their leadership and communication skills and being part of a dynamic and passionate team. If you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, can work using your own initiative and are committed to quality performance, then we want to hear from you.
If the previously mentioned employment information is astonishing to you, and anyone would like to distribute that, all of us invite you actually who would like to copy info Activity Coordinator - Internship EF International Language Campuses March 2018 this. To provide soft details Activity Coordinator - Internship , we all beg the help in addition to support involving you actually to spread this particular job information by means of social media to pals, relatives or relations who usually are in need regarding job vacancy. That is the expect that this data can be acquired by means of job hunters, so many job seekers who are interested to create a career application for a job EF International Language Campuses .
The job was expired
Get Job Online x
Get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.