Administrative Assistant (m/f) (Berlin) Job Opportunity in - Embassy of the Republic of Namibia Recruitment 2018
Administrative Assistant (m/f) (Berlin) Embassy of the Republic of Namibia March 2018 . Embassy of the Republic of Namibia job opportunities for those who have skilled and are pursuing a profession. Join Embassy of the Republic of Namibia and be component of a healthy nation efforts to contribute to contemporary society reliably. Everyone in the Embassy of the Republic of Namibia be valued prior to the achievements as well as potential, if you are a one that meets the desired qualifications, we look forward to inviting you to join with Embassy of the Republic of Namibia. They give you profession opportunities within the firm, according to the profession that you can acquire. The following is comprehensive information about job Administrative Assistant (m/f) (Berlin) Embassy of the Republic of Namibia that have been written at the beginning of this month.
Administrative Assistant (m/f) (Berlin) March 2018
Embassy of the Republic of Namibia
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF NAMIBIA POST DESIGNATION 1×POST
Berlin EXPECTED ENTRY
3rd April 2018 or Soon there after TYPE OF APPOINTMENT
Permanent CLOSING DATE
19 March 2018 MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- A Degree in Business Administration and three years’ experience in office administration.
- Skills in International relations and Security management
- Written and spoken fluency in English and German (Polish and Czech will be an advantage.)
- Must be able to translate from German to English and vice versa
- Excellent research, writing and organisational skills
- Excellent communications and customer care
- Ability to work under time pressure and meeting deadlines on time
- Knowledge of Africa especially Namibia
- Ability and keen to learn and work in a team as well as in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong computer literacy
- Driver’s license minimum three year’s continuous experience
TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY, ADDRESS YOUR APPLICATION LETTER AND CV TO:
- Receive, record and process all application forms that are submitted to this office and prepare them for verification and approval by the supervisor
- Check and verify and make sure that all requirements are met
- Record visa applications in sequence of application numbers and enter them into the system.
- Issue and endorse visa in passports for signature.
- Record and dispatch correspondences
- Translate documents
- Attend to customers at the counter.
- Register the visa numbers in a numerical order for the record purposes.
- Responsible for the travelling arrangements, reservations of flights and accommodations
- Responsible for general services e.g. stock control, inventory, ordering stationaries and printing.
- Compiling financial reports.
- Filling of documents and making necessary copies.
- Attend to enquiries regarding visas and consular matters and update the supervisor’s programme
- Process the financial administrative matters concerning the purchase and payments of goods and services
- Undertake any other duty as assigned by the Head of Mission
ATTENTION: Immigration Attaché
Email: [email protected]
All correspondence to be addressed to the Ambassador.
It can be our hope that you could have a employment that goes your current interests as well as expectations. For those associated with you that are attracted in a job together with Embassy of the Republic of Namibia and fulfill all the needs needed by means of Administrative Assistant (m/f) (Berlin) Embassy of the Republic of Namibia March 2018 preceding, therefore please prepare your own application data your personal work complete, for example job application page, RESUME, recent photograph and supporting files as well as other help support. Often the procedures arranged out with this hiring process is to carry out the registration as well as submission of docs administrative demands regarding job programs on-line at the hyperlink listed below.
Posted at 2018-02-22 19:36 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.