Cook (CYS) NA-06 at Department of the Army - Job Opening in 2018
Cook (CYS) NA-06 Department of the Army April 2018 - For those who have just managed to graduate from university, Department of the Army provides you with the opportunity to join Department of the Army. As the organization continues to grow, it is important to possess new talents as if you, who want to grow as part of Department of the Army. Any potential problems you will gain from your renowned company in the Unites States, which is not only focused on economic progress, but also social demands of each person. Take part in our dream to attain you by transmitting a job application with Cook (CYS) NA-06 Department of the Army and with the stages of the selection, namely Selection Supervision, Psychological, Interview HR and Users, as well as the Health Test.
Cook (CYS) NA-06 April 2018
Department of the Army
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is within the local commuting area. Commuting area means within 100km (or approximately 60mi) of Wiesbaden, Germany. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP), Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) and Family Member Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at CYS - SAS, Hainerberg School Age Center
Performs a variety of food preparation and cooking tasks such as cleaning, paring, peeling, slicing, dicing; grilling, frying, baking broiling, pouring liquids and mixing ingredients. Prepares a variety of foods and desserts according to menu requirements. Prepares and cooks a variety of more complicated/time consuming foods such as meats poultry, seafood, vegetables, stews, casseroles, gravies, sauces, and baked goods following standard recipes. Make a variety of sandwiches, salads and salad dressings. Adjusts recipes for larger or smaller quantities, and slices meat by hand and by mechanical means, to specific requirements. Prepares eggs in a variety of ways, French toast, and pancakes. Follows health and safety precautions to ensure safe preparation and storage of food items, and monitors and maintains appropriate temperature of all food items throughout preparation and service.
Operates kitchen equipment designed to mix and cook food items. Uses, cleans and maintains power kitchen equipment, and keeps cooking utensils cleaned and ready for use. Scrubs and cleans heavier pot and pans. Stacks and stores dishes. Keeps working area clean in accordance with standard sanitation requirements.
Apportions food into serving containers, and determines proper amounts food to be delivered IAW portions size and "second helping" requirements. Delivers/collects meals/snack carts from facility areas to kitchen as required and/or aids in food delivery to other facilities/sites without cooking capabilities. Provides food delivery methods to support appropriate age-group eating style (ie... family style dining in CDCs, self-serve in SAS, etc...) Meets with supervisor/staff to coordinate infant feeding plans and child/youth allergies/substitutions when required.
Provides suggestions to supervisor on recommended food/supply purchases/orders and recipes/menu. Works with Food and Nutrition Specialists to prepare menus and submit food orders and purchase requests. Coordinates the loading/unloading of foods/supplies, and keeps all records on food used, portions prepared, meals served, and inventory.
This job is open to… US Citizens and Non-Citizens of a North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) country (except German citizens) eligible for employment under U.S. conditions Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
A minimum of 6 months of work experience directly related to the duties described above, that included skill in working with professional kitchen appliances and equipment. Be able to communicate (verbal and written) in English. Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. on a routine basis. Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form).
2. Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food sanitation and safety training is required within 30 days of employment and a minimum of 4 hours refresher training annually.
3. Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3, 2-15, and a Child Care Tier 1 background investigation is required. Must have current health assessment which documents good mental and physical health, freedom from communicable disease, and immunizations IAW current Army and DoD policy including annual influenza vaccinations.
Additional Information Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Employment Overseas provides a lot of additional benefits & entitlements, for information click here
- Applicants must comply with the Exceptional Family Member Program, for information click here
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov . For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/477040400 . Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Career seekers expected to help often be wary associated with any kind connected with scams on part of Department of the Army. Dialing recruitment procedure of new Department of the Army April 2018 be done only through a great standard email Department of the Army. Send your job app, while not openly rear a job since you would like. We would appreciate any kind of comments or recommendations so we could provide better providers and provide info article fuller occupation make it considerably more valuable. We are usually always looking for the particular best talent. Thanks to your visit upon this website.
The job was expired
Get Job Online x
Get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.