Custodial Worker NA-02 at Department of the Army - Job Vacancy in 2018
Custodial Worker NA-02 Department of the Army April 2018 , As the company continues to grow, Department of the Army becoming open to innovation and also new ideas which helped him keep ahead in the industry. The employees of Department of the Army have different opportunities to participate in progress programs themselves each professionally and individually and also get advice from the leaders Department of the Army. Department of the Army believes that this best way to develop enterprise is to help staff members grow and boost their potential. Should you be interested in a career together with Department of the Army, then the is your best opportunity to achieve it. Department of the Army will probably career Custodial Worker NA-02 to acquire qualified candidates with regard to employment with the following requirements.
Custodial Worker NA-02 April 2018
Department of the Army
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is commuting area. Commuting area means within 100km (or approximately 60mi) of Wiesbaden, Germany.(Military Spouse Preference (MSP), Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) and Family Member Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at Wiesbaden Army Lodge.
Works under general supervision. Supervisor is available to provide information or decisions regarding problems that may arise during work. Overall work operations are reviewed for status and progress, quality, and guest satisfaction.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervisory status No
Promotion Potential 2
This job is open to… US Citizens and Non-Citizens of a North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) country (except German citizens) eligible for employment under U.S. conditions. Questions? This job is open to 1 group. Job family (Series) 3566 Custodial Working
Conditions of Employment:
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form or copy this URL to your browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf ).
2. Appointment subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, 2-15j.
3. Must meet physical requirements of the position.
Prior work experience that provided the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the duties listed above to include the ability to use and maintain the tools and equipment of the trade, to keep the assigned work area neat and clean, and to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Employment Overseas provides a lot of additional benefits & entitlements, for information click here
- Applicants must comply with the Exceptional Family Member Program, for information click here
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: www.armycivilianservice.com/JOA/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf )
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Family Member Preference (OCONUS ONLY)
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
Security clearance Not Applicable
Required Documents Help The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Our Job Application (DA Form 3433) will accepted in place of a Resume (click here to view form or copy this URL into your browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf )
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- DA 3434, PSC orders
- Transition Assistance (TA) Card
Documentation demonstrating eligibility for NAF Hiring Preference or NAF Hiring Priority Consideration are required to be included with your application. Applicants that do not substantiate their claims at the time of application will have their applications adjusted and receive no preference or priority consideration.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education .
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
Benefits Help A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
- Benefits for federal employees
- Healthcare insurance
- Pay and leave
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
Raise your employment opportunity that will you have within pressuring work environment. Use the precious experience that anyone have and also your own personal desire to confront the challenge in order to be able to work in synergy with various other persons from across Germany. Join us! Simply no other place is better for achievements in comparison with at Department of the Army. For all those job seekers who will be eligible and attracted to Custodial Worker NA-02 Department of the Army April 2018 , please register via the "Apply" button below. Merely qualified applicants is going to be processed and recognized to work while an personnel Department of the Army . Use this00 valuable opportunity to gain your dream occupation with Department of the Army.
The job was expired
Get Job Online x
Get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.