Custodial Worker NA-02 at Department of the Army in Wiesbaden, Germany Job Opening 2017
Custodial Worker NA-02 Department of the Army Wiesbaden October 2017 . In attain and also achieve company targets that have been set in the vision and mission, Department of the Army back in available employment opportunities for the best daughter's and daughters Unites States to follow the recruitment Custodial Worker NA-02 Department of the Army Wiesbaden, to fill the particular post of work being required. Presently Department of the Army at Wiesbaden are in need of certified human resources, who have the skill sets and knowledge each day contribute to the company's success. Therefore , to potential job applicants are expected in order to meticulous in attention to every information given at each position should be used on Custodial Worker NA-02 below.
Custodial Worker NA-02 October 2017
Department of the Army Wiesbaden
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is commuting area. Commuting area means within 100km (or approximately 60mi) of Wiesbaden, Germany.(Military Spouse Preference (MSP), Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) and Family Member Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at Wiesbaden Army Lodge. Responsibilities
Works under general supervision. Supervisor is available to provide information or decisions regarding problems that may arise during work. Overall work operations are reviewed for status and progress, quality, and guest satisfaction.
Performs other duties as assigned. Travel Required
Supervisory status No
Promotion Potential 2 Who May Apply
This job is open to… US Citizens and Non-Citizens of a North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) country (except German citizens) eligible for employment under U.S. conditions. Questions? This job is open to 1 group. Job family (Series) 3566 Custodial Working
Requirements Help Requirements Conditions of Employment
Conditions of Employment:
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form or copy this URL to your browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf ).
2. Appointment subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, 2-15j.
3. Must meet physical requirements of the position.
Qualifications Prior work experience that provided the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the duties listed above to include the ability to use and maintain the tools and equipment of the trade, to keep the assigned work area neat and clean, and to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Employment Overseas provides a lot of additional benefits & entitlements, for information click here
- Applicants must comply with the Exceptional Family Member Program, for information click here
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: www.armycivilianservice.com/JOA/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf )
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
How You Will Be Evaluated You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Family Member Preference (OCONUS ONLY)
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance Security clearance Not Applicable
Required Documents Help Required Documents The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Our Job Application (DA Form 3433) will accepted in place of a Resume (click here to view form or copy this URL into your browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf )
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- DA 3434, PSC orders
- Transition Assistance (TA) Card
Documentation demonstrating eligibility for NAF Hiring Preference or NAF Hiring Priority Consideration are required to be included with your application. Applicants that do not substantiate their claims at the time of application will have their applications adjusted and receive no preference or priority consideration.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education .
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
Benefits Help Benefits A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
- Benefits for federal employees
- Healthcare insurance
- Pay and leave
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
Improve your vocation which you have with inspiring work environment. Use the valuable experience that a person have plus your personal desire to deal with the challenge for you to be able for you to do the job in synergy with different other people by across Germany. Become a member of us! Simply no other area is actually better for success as compared to at Department of the Army. For these job seekers which are eligible and fascinated to Custodial Worker NA-02 Department of the Army Wiesbaden October 2017 , please sign up via the "Apply" button below. Merely qualified applicants is going to be processed and approved to work as an employee Department of the Army Wiesbaden. Utilize this00 precious opportunity to attain your dream job with Department of the Army.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.