Customer Service Representative at GetYourGuide in , Germany Job Vacancy 2018
Customer Service Representative GetYourGuide March 2018 , As the company continues to grow, GetYourGuide being open to innovation as well as new ideas that helped him continue to be ahead in the industry. The employees of GetYourGuide have a variety of opportunities to participate in advancement programs themselves each professionally and in person and also get advice from the leaders GetYourGuide. GetYourGuide believes the fact that best way to develop enterprise is to help employees grow and optimize their potential. For anyone who is interested in a career having GetYourGuide, then this is your best possible opportunity to achieve it. GetYourGuide will employment Customer Service Representative to have qualified candidates intended for employment with the next requirements.
Customer Service Representative March 2018
You never lose your cool and keep a smile on your face even when things get tricky? You know what your customers are telling you without saying it? You keep going until you find the perfect solution for them? Then join our team to delight our customers with fast, friendly, heart-warming support they can't wait to tell their friends about. What your task would be:
- Working one-on-one with customers to ensure their trip is a unique experience
- Resolving customer inquiries by phone, email & wherever else they ask for help with authentic, human responses
- Handling of bookings as well as up-selling and individual order entries for special requests such as group booking or add-ons
- Live chat support
- Providing direct feedback about the latest customer requests, suggestions and pains, as this valuable feedback will help us improve the customer's experience
Who are you?
- You love helping others and never lose your smile on the phone
- You're a bottomless well of patience and understanding
- You are structured and detail-oriented and have a je-ne-sais-quoi for problem solving
- You are quick to respond to emails - Our customers love it when we get back to them with a clear and friendly answer
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You have a passion for our travel products and company
- You speak English and a second language fluently (DE/FR/IT/ES/PT/CN/NL/NORDIC)
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please note that the selection process will start at the beginning of November. The starting date for this role will be April 1.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service training process? Read How to become a Customer Service Superstar ( http://inside.getyourguide.com/blog/train-to-be-a-customer-service-superstar ). And for a peek at the team, check out Behind the Scenes with Ballet ( http://inside.getyourguide.com/blog/2016/9/22/customer-service ).
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
( [email protected]
Raise your vocation that will you have within motivating work atmosphere. Use the beneficial experience that you have and in addition your desire to experience the challenge to be able to work in synergy with different other folks from across Germany. Become a member of us! Simply no other spot will be better for achievement when compared with at GetYourGuide. For these job seekers who are eligible and serious to Customer Service Representative GetYourGuide March 2018 , please register via the "Apply" button below. Simply qualified applicants will likely be processed and established to work while an worker GetYourGuide . Take advantage of this beneficial opportunity to attain your dream occupation with GetYourGuide.
Posted at 2018-02-21 19:33 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.