Customer Success Consultant, EMEA - Berlin Job Opportunity in - Zendesk Recruitment 2018
Customer Success Consultant, EMEA - Berlin Zendesk March 2018 , As the company continues to grow, Zendesk currently being open to innovation as well as new ideas in which helped him continue to be ahead in the industry. Employees of Zendesk have several opportunities to participate in advancement programs themselves equally professionally and personally and also get advice from the leaders Zendesk. Zendesk believes the best way to develop enterprise is to help staff members grow and boost their potential. When you are interested in a career with Zendesk, then this is your best opportunity to achieve it. Zendesk could career Customer Success Consultant, EMEA - Berlin to acquire qualified candidates to get employment with the next requirements.
Customer Success Consultant, EMEA - Berlin March 2018
We are currently looking for an exceptional Customer Success Consultant to join our EMEA team, based out of London, Berlin or Munich (remotely).
Our Customer Success team advises and guides our wide array of enterprise customers as they map any number of business needs to Zendesk. We ensure customers are optimised and scaling effortlessly through different programs, all focused on driving business and technical value.
A key fixture of our Success team is the work our Success Consultants do to understand a customer’s business, work creatively to provide solutions to challenges, and ultimately help their business innovate and transform using Zendesk.
- Engage with customers in a way that thoughtfully changes their perception of what is possible, from both a business and strategic perspective
- Consult with support leaders across various industries to capture their business problems and work together on how to configure Zendesk in order to meet and exceed expectations
- Partner with innovative, fast growing customers to optimize and transform support strategies
- Conduct virtual meetings, trainings and knowledge transfer sessions according to Customer Success methodology
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers at one time, connecting, trends and themes as you go
- Perform issue identification, communication, and resolution for moderately complex issues
- Simultaneously prioritise for the best customer experience and while also staying keenly aware of how to drive retention across the entire customer base
- Energized by working collaboratively to evolve and optimize a customer program
- Love for teamwork and the ability to work within different internal groups to enhance our customer’s experience
- Proven ability to develop relationships quickly
- Ability to manage several projects and customers at one time
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English and German
- Professional consulting experience, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Good understanding of support process and infrastructure
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at Manager-Level with ease
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Strong project management or organisational skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- Willing and able to travel
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com .
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Enhance your job idea that you have within motivating work environment. Use the beneficial experience that an individual have and in addition your current desire to experience the challenge for you to be able to work in synergy with different other men and women from across Germany. Sign up for us! Zero other location is actually better for accomplishment as compared to at Zendesk. For individuals job seekers who are eligible and fascinated to Customer Success Consultant, EMEA - Berlin Zendesk March 2018 , please sign up via the "Apply" button below. Just qualified applicants will probably be processed and established to work while an personnel Zendesk . Utilize this00 important opportunity to accomplish your dream profession with Zendesk.
Posted at 2018-02-16 16:43 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.