DC Operations ITIL implementation specialist (Russian language required) at Bitfury Group - Job Vacancy in 2018
DC Operations ITIL implementation specialist (Russian language required) Bitfury Group April 2018 : Bitfury Group task opportunities for those who have encountered and are pursuing a job. Join Bitfury Group and be component of a healthy nation hard work to contribute to contemporary society reliably. Everyone inside the Bitfury Group be valued relative to the achievements as well as potential, if you are a individual who meets the desired qualifications, we look forward to inviting you to join with Bitfury Group. They give you job opportunities within the firm, according to the profession that one could acquire. The following is detailed information about job DC Operations ITIL implementation specialist (Russian language required) Bitfury Group that have been written at the beginning of this month.
DC Operations ITIL implementation specialist (Russian language required) April 2018
BitFury is a technology company in Silicon Valley with offices in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
We are looking for an expert in ITIL implementation to join our team in order to to enable most optimal & effective DC operations.
- ITIL implementation specialist responsibilities to identify & implement process improvement opportunities to enable most optimal & effective DC operations.
- To enable the management and delivery of projects focused on improving processes should be used utilizes a well-structured set of tools and methodologies. These tools are based upon Lean Six Sigma and Project Management methodologies.
- The ITIL implementation Specialist is the driving force for managing improvement initiatives in DC OPS to deliver business benefits. The specialist will direct multiple process improvements initiatives, assist in development of staff and play a key role in influencing change in DC OPS. Communication and liaison with staff at all levels throughout the organization to influence desired improvement outcomes is a key requirement for the role.
- The specialist will be required to champion and deploy process improvement methodologies and toolsets, build capability through knowledge sharing and coaching; build the Process Improvement imitative credibility by engaging effectively with stakeholders, deploying appropriate methodologies and toolsets.
- Languages: English, Russian
- ITIL Practitioner certification
- Educational background in the engineering fields is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in process modelling, analysis and design
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using ITIL
- Business Continuation & Disaster Recovery creation & implementation experience
- Proven working experience in fast-moving, multi-cultural, (consumer) electronics industry is a plus
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent relationship builder with an ability to work in cross functional teams
- Positively and confidently communicates changes to employees and provides support to ensure smooth implementation of those changes
- Reliable and with a "can do" attitude
- Meticulous and self-organized with an ability to prioritize
- Willingness and ability to travel
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead ITIL based process creation & improvement initiatives to deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal and external customers
- Initiate, scope and manage the delivery of process improvement projects
- Present findings and recommendations with confidence and communicating these to key stakeholders
- Challenge stakeholders to maximize opportunities from process improvement initiatives
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture in DC OPS
- Champion the need and benefit by utilizing a structured approach to business process improvement.
- Identify improvement opportunities and manage improvement requests from the business units
- Coach and support team members in use of tools and methodologies
- Document and monitor processes, rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives
- Deliver process improvement trainings to staff
- Facilitate and provide process improvement advice to DC OPS via targeted workshops to identify and resolve specific issues that are critically impacting DC OPS outcomes and require urgent resolution
- Maintain weekly/monthly status reports to key stakeholders tracking the status of the improvement initiatives
- General principles of process modelling, analysis, design, supervision and training.
- Applicable software – MS Office, data analysis tools
- Competences – communication, working collaboratively, managing change, focus on result, problem solving
- Plan, assign, and direct the work
- Train, develop, and evaluate employee skills in proper work methods
- Maintain a strict sense of professional ethics
- Make presentations before groups to explain purpose and scope of change
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others contacted in the course of work
- Ensures clear communication of change and the reasons behind the change
Job Type: Full-time
It is our hope that you could have a employment that matches your own personal interests as well as expectations. For those associated with you who are interested in a occupation with Bitfury Group and meet up with the many needs necessary by means of DC Operations ITIL implementation specialist (Russian language required) Bitfury Group April 2018 earlier mentioned, so please prepare your own application record your own work complete, for example job application notice, CURRICULUM VITAE, recent image in addition to supporting papers or other assist. The procedures placed out with this crew recruiting process would be to perform the signing up as well as submission of files administrative needs with regard to job programs on the web at the link listed below.
Posted at 2018-02-21 12:13 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.