Design-In Technology Strategist (m/w) Job Vacancy in - Microsoft Recruitment 2018
Design-In Technology Strategist (m/w) Microsoft April 2018 . Anyone want to get to a pleasant working environment along with challenging. In a work environment that is friendly and also open with the times, we ensure that each individual gets an equal chance to continue to develop them selves and their careers using Microsoft. Microsoft possesses a friendly working environment, relationship, and mutual help support. The leaders within the Microsoft is also actively guidebook, support, and value every positive thought given its staff. We believe that every worker requires a balanced life. Now this Microsoft is hiring Design-In Technology Strategist (m/w) throughout , to get quality human resources. The following is the full information if you are serious about a career with Microsoft .
Design-In Technology Strategist (m/w) April 2018
Job Location(s): All Germany
To drive the OEM adoption of core Microsoft technology, and ensure OEM technical readiness to ship Microsoft products at launch, through the development of strong technical relationships with the Microsoft product groups and at the OEM account.
Drive Microsoft platform/technology adoption with OEM customers:
- Maintain a Technology Adoption Plan for the region, agreed with all Sales stakeholders, that rigorously plans what technologies to drive, with which partners.
- To use excellent technical sales skills to drive key technology design wins with our OEM partners in the DACH region (Germany, Austria & Switzerland)
- To drive excellent relationships and partnerships within the DACH OEM partner community;
- To demonstrate excellent customer advocacy as a representative of these accounts back into Microsoft Corp;
- Deliver excellent cross-group collaboration work and teamwork across the Global ATS Technical Sales team and with the local DACH account teams.
- Act as an internal customer advocate on technical customer needs/concerns to OEM management and to the product organizations.
Drive customer and partner satisfaction:
- Act as a technical liaison point for OEM customer inquiries;
- Enable OEM accounts to navigate Microsoft’s technical infrastructure;
- Consult with OEMs on implementation of manufacturing and program best practices.
Drive superior total system experiences with our partners through adoption of Microsoft technology
- To drive the adoption of Microsoft technologies & platforms on DACH OEM partner devices & solutions.
- To drive excellent relationships and partnerships within the DACH OEM partner community
- To demonstrate excellent customer advocacy as a representative of these accounts back into Microsoft Corp.
- Deliver excellent cross-group collaboration work and teamwork across the EMEA & Global ATS Technical Sales teams and with the local DACH account teams.
Key Success Criteria
Technology Design-wins, as defined in the DACH RTAP (Regional Technology Adoption Plan) that aims to drive revenue, units and Microsoft platform goal wins in the DACH ecosystem.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Customer focused, strong (demonstrable) communication skills, strong industry knowledge, passionate about technology and the PC industry, results driven, intellectually sharp, a quick learner, understands how to drive results in a corporate environment, self managing.
- Technical/Functional Skills
Demonstrable level 200 skills across broad spectrum of Microsoft technology – Windows Client (Windows 10), IW (Office) and Windows IoT
- Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
Should be adept and forming and maintaining excellent customer relationships
Technical Degree or equivalent experience, 4+ years industry related systems engineering or technical sales experience. Expert in the use of Microsoft desktop operating systems preferably holds a MS Certified Systems Engineer certificate, background in MS server products and technologies and the Internet. A specialty in areas such as databases, networking, email, desktop applications, development tools or the Internet may be required. Must speak, read and write English & Spanish fluently.
Special Requirements/Additional Information e.g. Language Skills
English skills necessary.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.
Raise your job idea in which you have throughout stimulating work natural environment. Use the precious experience that anyone have plus your personal desire to confront the challenge for you to be able in order to do the job in synergy with assorted other individuals through across Germany. Join us! Zero other place is definitely better for achievement in comparison with at Microsoft. For individuals job seekers that are eligible and serious to Design-In Technology Strategist (m/w) Microsoft April 2018 , please sign-up via the "Apply" button below. Just qualified applicants are going to be processed and recognized to work as an staff Microsoft . Work with this00 important opportunity to obtain your dream profession with Microsoft.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.