Documentation Engineer (m/w) Job Vacancy in - Bombardier Recruitment 2018
Documentation Engineer (m/w) Bombardier April 2018 - Anyone want to get to a pleasant working environment in addition to challenging. In a work environment that is friendly and also open with the times, we ensure that everyone gets an equal chance to continue to develop on their own and their careers using Bombardier. Bombardier has a friendly working environment, relationship, and mutual assist. The leaders in the Bombardier is also actively guide, support, and treasure every positive thought given its employees. We believe that every staff requires a balanced lifetime. Now this Bombardier is hiring Documentation Engineer (m/w) in , to get good quality human resources. The following is the full information if you are thinking about a career with Bombardier .
Documentation Engineer (m/w) April 2018
Documentation Engineer (m/w)-TCEL-DEMA01525564
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
For our location based in Mannheim, Germany, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Documentation Engineer (m/f) Key Accountabilities:
- Design and implement vehicle customer documentation and training materials for operating and maintenance of Locomotives.
- Independent writing of client-related documentation.
- Authoring of Operation Instructions for the Operation and maintenance of locomotives.
- Autonomous creation of mounting-/demounting instructions according to drawings and research on the vehicles. Determination of mounting scenarios for the risk free exchange of components.
- Definition and wording of suitable standards-relevant safety indications to prevent product related safety risks.
- Independent implementation of customer requirements, including the requirements of the parent contracts.
- Analyze and implement feedback from assessors and authorities out of the locomotive authorization process (Safety-relevant application conditions (SRACS)).
- Check maintenance records for the vehicle and for the systems for completeness and formal correctness.
- Scheduling and control of input from engineering.
- Target group related processing of engineering material like technical concepts etc.
- The production of User Manuals follows a platform related approach. All TRAXX locomotives (AC2, AC3, MS und DC) are described in a modular way in a XML-based CMS. Therefore knowledge of the TRAXX locomotives family technical relations is required.
- Fluent German (spoken and written), other languages an advantage; a thorough knowledge of English is a must (Communication inside the BT World, source documentation and contract language are often in English).
- Experience in target group related and translation friendly authoring.
- Deep knowledge of relevant documentation related standards and normations e.g. RIL 900.0001; TSI, Maschinenrichtlinie, Produkthaftungsgesetz, Tekom-Vorgaben, etc.
- Education or experience in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or automotive engineering.
- Education as a technical writer or several years of professional experience as a technical writer in this area. This includes authoring and editing as well as basic knowledge in layout- and graphics work to finalize camera ready documents.
- Experience in rail vehicle technology, particularly in the area of maintenance and/or operating manuals.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Office software, Lotus Notes, FrameMaker (or equivalent), Schema ST4, XML, pdm database (Team Center), Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop.
- Openness, self-confidence, proactivity, ability for team work, creativity.
- Highly motivated, strong communication skills, mobility.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Technical Writing - DE
Raise your vocation this you have in motivating work surroundings. Use the beneficial experience that you actually have as well as your own personal desire to encounter the challenge to help be able for you to job in synergy with different other men and women by across Germany. Join us! No other put is definitely better for accomplishment than at Bombardier. For those job seekers who will be eligible and curious to Documentation Engineer (m/w) Bombardier April 2018 , please sign up via the "Apply" button below. Solely qualified applicants will likely be processed and accepted to work while an staff Bombardier . Work with this00 useful opportunity to gain your dream employment with Bombardier.
Posted at 2018-02-22 12:40 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.