Food Service Worker Job Opportunity in Wiesbaden - Department of the Army Recruitment 2018
Food Service Worker Department of the Army Wiesbaden March 2018 . Anyone want to get to your pleasant working environment in addition to challenging. In a work place that is friendly in addition to open with the instances, we ensure that every individual gets an equal opportunity continue to develop themselves and their careers having Department of the Army. Department of the Army features a friendly working environment, relationship, and mutual help support. The leaders in the Department of the Army is also actively information, support, and value every positive concept given its employees. We believe that every personnel requires a balanced life. Now this Department of the Army is hiring Food Service Worker throughout Wiesbaden, to get quality human resources. The following is the total information if you are enthusiastic about a career with Department of the Army Wiesbaden.
Food Service Worker March 2018
Department of the Army Wiesbaden
About the Location:
This position is located in Wiesbaden, Germany. Wiesbaden is without a doubt one of the most attractive cities in Germany. The capital city of Hessen is sometimes referred to as "Nice of the North" and rightfully so considering the many mansions, the historic Kurhaus, the casino and the State Theater. Wiesbaden has been well known as a great spa city since ancient times. It has 27 hot, saline springs and its mild climate and park-like setting continue to make it a popular resort and conference center.
Wiesbaden is a city with an abundance of leisure activities, providing a cosmopolitan atmosphere blended with an attractive cultural ambiance, extraordinary architecture and marked by endearing charm. Wiesbaden, located in one of the premier wine growing areas in Germany, is on the Rhine River only 20 minutes from the Frankfurt International Airport. Efficient mass transportation systems are readily available. Visit the Wiesbaden Army Community website at http://www.wiesbaden.army.milfor local garrison support and http://www.wiesbaden.de for city plans and attractions. Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (other than DOD)
- Former Federal Employee, eligible for Reinstatement
- Eligible under Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA)
- Eligible under Veterans' Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
- Eligible under Veterans with a service-connected disability of 30% or more
- Eligible for overseas Military Spouse Preference
- Eligible for Military Spouse Preference under Executive Order 13473
- Eligible for overseas Family Member Preference
- Eligible for NAF/AAFES Interchange Agreement
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP)
- Eligible for Excepted Service Overseas Family Member Appointment (FMNP)
Set up food counters, steam tables and side service stands.
Scrape, soak, scour and scrub pots and pans.
Scrape and sort utensils and load/unload dishwasher.
Sweep, mop, and clean floors.
Clean tables, chairs, salad bars, coffee urns, beverage dispensers.
Transport filled garbage cans to trash area, wash garbage cans.
Wash, disinfect and stock latrine areas.
May be required to clean outside area, and remove ice and snow from sidewalks.
Supervisory status No Who May Apply
This job is open to… See Who May Apply Section Questions? This job is open to 1 group. Job family (Series) 7408 Food Service Working
- Dish Room Workers
- Food Preparation Workers
- Food Preparation Workers, All Other
- Workers, Dish Room
- Workers, Food Preparation
- Workers, Food Preparation, All Other
Requirements Help Requirements Conditions of Employment
Other Requirements: Click here for expanded definitions.
- Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230:
- Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf
- Position requires frequently lifting up to 60 pounds
- Position requires shift work
- Position requires continuous standing and walking
- A pre-appointment physical is required
Qualifications Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Direct Deposit of Pay is Required.
- May require shift work and/or work on rotating shifts to provide coverage on evenings, weekends, holidays and in other situations.
Screen Out Element: Ability to Do the Work of the Position without More Than Normal Supervision
Qualified applicants must show in their resume the ability to perform the majority of the following duties without more than normal supervision: setting up glasses, silverware, dishes, trays, napkins, condiments, and cold menu items such as salads, desserts, bread, and cold beverages on a serving line. Removing dishes and trays from tables after meals. Washing tables, counters and floors. Sorting, washing, peeling, and cutting fresh fruits and vegetables. Operate, break down, and clean all electrical equipment assigned to the area for food preparation. Cleaning kitchen equipment such as worktables, sinks, and refrigerators. Separate food waste and trash from dishes, glasses, and silverware in the dish washing area. Load and operate dishwashers and silverware washing machines.
- Work Practices (including keeping things neat, clean, and in order)
- Technical Practices (theoretical, precise, artistic)
- Ability to Interpret Instructions, Specifications, etc.
- Ability To Use and Maintain Tools and Equipment
- Knowledge of Materials
- Dexterity and Safety
Frequently lifts objects up to 60 pounds, unloading supply trucks, loading and unloading
dishwasher, carrying garbage cans etc. Any lifting of objects heavier than 60 pounds will
be done with assistance from other food service workers.
Work is performed predominantly in noisy kitchen, dining room areas, hot and wet areas, involves
continuous standing and walking. Worker is exposed to minor cuts, bruises, burns, and
scalds, dirt and grease. Incumbent is subject to extremes of temperatures while carrying
supplies from walk in refrigerators to hot kitchen areas. Work must be also performed on
ladder when cleaning windows and hoods.
Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience in order to qualify. For this job, you must meet the qualification requirement using experience alone--no substitution of education for experience is permitted.
How You Will Be Evaluated You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
- Selection is subject to restrictions resulting from Department of Defense referral system for displaced employees.
- If you have retired from federal service and you are interested in employment as a reemployed annuitant, see the information in the Reemployed Annuitant information sheet.
- Applicants must comply with the Exceptional Family Member Program requirements as outlined in the DoD Instruction 1315.19 at http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/131519p.pdf .
- U.S. citizens overseas under ordinarily resident status are not eligible for appointment under the Status of Forces Agreement.
- Locality pay does not apply in the overseas area.
- On this overseas accompanied tour, medical and DoDDS special education services may not be available in the immediate location of this position.
- In the overseas areas, access for civilian employees and their families to military medical and dental treatment facilities is on a space-available and reimbursable basis only. Medical care may be provided by host nation providers. The availability and level of care at host nation medical facilities will vary by location. Movement overseas may require you to initiate a change in your health benefits plan to ensure coverage.
- Pay retention may be offered to successful applicants for positions at overseas locations. For this provision to apply to employees already overseas, the selected individual would have to require a permanent change of station move and would have to be selected as a result of a recruitment effort that had been extended outside of the overseas command involved.
- For positions in a foreign country, that country's laws or international agreements may have a direct impact on the ability of an employee's same sex domestic partner or spouse to accompany the employee and receive certain benefits. If you believe you may be affected by these laws and agreements, you should familiarize yourself with relevant information before applying for or accepting this position.
- Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
- The initial length of this overseas tour is three years.
- Candidates initially selected from the U.S. may be eligible for certain area benefits.
- Career Program 13
Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP). If you are a Federal employee in the competitive service and your agency has notified you in writing that you are a displaced employee eligible for ICTAP consideration, you may receive selection priority. See Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) for more information. Additional information about the program is on OPM's Career Transition Resources website .
Background checks and security clearance Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation
Required Documents Help Required Documents
The documents you are required to submit vary based on the authority you are using to apply (i.e., applying as a veteran, applying as a current permanent Federal employee, applying as a reinstatement, etc). Please review the following links to see which documents you need to provide to prove your eligibility to apply: Applicant Merit Checklist (Outside the Continental United States) and Proof of Eligibility .
As described above, your complete application includes your resume, your responses to the online questionnaire, and documents which prove your eligibility to apply. If you fail to provide these documents, you will be marked as having an incomplete application package and you will not be considered any further.
Your resume :
If you are unable to apply online or unable to upload your supporting documents follow the directions located at: Faxing Applications and Documents The Vacancy ID is 1872043. You will need the questionnaire, View Occupational Questionnaire , to complete your faxed application.
- Your resume may be submitted in any format.
- If you submit more than one copy of your resume, only the most recent version will be reviewed. The latest timestamp will be used to determine which version of your resume is "most recent." It is your responsibility to check the status and timestamp of all documents you submit as part of your application.
- If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, it will not be used to make eligibility and qualification determinations and you may not be considered for this vacancy.
- For qualifications determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and the dates of employment (i.e., HRS per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). If your resume does not contain this information, your application will be marked as incomplete and you will not receive consideration for this position.
NOTE: Documents submitted as part of the application package, to include supplemental documents, may be shared beyond the Human Resources Office. Some supplemental documents such as military orders and marriage certificates may contain personal information for someone other than you. You may sanitize these documents to remove another person's personal information before you submit your application. You may be asked to provide an un-sanitized version of the documents if you are selected to confirm your eligibility.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education .
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
Benefits Help Benefits A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
- Benefits for federal employees
- Healthcare insurance
- Pay and leave
The Department of Defense offers an excellent benefits program. In addition to your take-home pay, your comprehensive compensation/benefits package will include most of the benefits described in the USAJOBS Resource Center.
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
If the above career information is astonishing to you, and a person wish to distribute it, many of us invite an individual who wish to copy details Food Service Worker Department of the Army Wiesbaden March 2018 this. In order to provide simple info Food Service Worker Wiesbaden, we beg the help and also support of an individual to spread this particular job information by way of social media to good friends, relatives or even relatives who are generally in need connected with task vacancy. The idea is each of our trust that this facts can be received by job seekers, so many job seekers who are attracted to transmit a job application at a task Department of the Army Wiesbaden.
The job was expired
Get Job Online x
Get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.
Break up of red blood cell aggregates in model 3-D microfluidic channels as well as physiologically shaped channels Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Jülich 2018-02-22 14:19
PhD position: Break up of red blood cell aggregates in model 3-D microfluidic channels as well as physiologically shaped channels Advertising institute: ICS-3 ...
DIREKTOR (w/m) für das Institut für Energie- und Klimaforschung – Werkstoffstruktur und Eigenschaften (IEK-2) und in Personalunion eine/einen W3-Professor (w/m) Forschungszentrum Jülich Jülich 2018-02-22 20:53
Einstellungsvoraussetzungen sind ein abgeschlossenes Hochschulstudium, Promotion, didaktische Eignung und zusätzliche wissenschaftliche Leistungen, die durch...
Kaufmännischer Mitarbeiter (m/w) Innendienst Adecco Personaldienstleistungen GmbH Mönchengladbach 2018-02-22 7:40
Adecco bietet Ihnen spannende Einsatzmöglichkeiten in namhaften Unternehmen aus den unterschiedlichsten Branchen. Sie möchten sich beruflich verändern? Dann...
Mitarbeiter / -in in geringfügiger Beschäftigung KODi Diskontläden GmbH Würselen 2018-02-22 13:28
Stellenbeschreibung Besser haushalten – das geht am besten mit KODi. Unsere Kollegen (m/w) begeistern Kunden Tag für Tag dafür, den Haushalt praktisch,...
Für die Neueröffnung Koch/Köchin / Jungkoch/Jungköchin in VZ Mönchengladbach 2018-02-22 11:09
Eine Traditionsgaststätte in Mönchengladbach-Rheindahlen, mit gutbürgerlicher, niederrheinischer und saisonaler Küche, sucht zur Neueröffnung Köche/Köchinnen ...
Für die Neueröffnung Theken-Mitarbeiter/in i.VZ o.TZ Mönchengladbach 2018-02-22 11:09
Eine Traditionsgaststätte in Mönchengladbach-Rheindahlen, mit gutbürgerlicher, niederrheinischer und saisonaler Küche, sucht zur Neueröffnung Theken...
Sortierer (m/w) Sonderabfallzwischenlager Schönmackers Umweltdienste GmbH & Co. KG Erkelenz 2018-02-22 8:46
Sortierer (m/w) Sonderabfallzwischenlager Für unseren Betrieb in Erkelenz suchen wir ab sofort einen Sortierer (m/w) Sonderabfallzwischenlager. Ihre...
Für die Neueröffnung Küchenhilfen in VZ oder TZ Mönchengladbach 2018-02-22 11:10
Eine Traditionsgaststätte in Mönchengladbach-Rheindahlen, mit gutbürgerlicher, niederrheinischer und saisonaler Küche, sucht zur Neueröffnung Küchenhilfen in...
Hervorragender Arbeitgeber stellt ein Vermittlung durch REGIO Person alagentur Erkelenz 2018-02-22 23:12
Die REGIO Personalagentur gehört zu den erfolgreichsten privaten Arbeitsvermittlungen und gestaltet die Zukunft vieler Menschen und Unternehmen in Ihrer...
Kierowca C + E, Erkelenz - Niemcy Eupraca Erkelenz 2018-02-22 17:52
Opis stanowiska: Praca na charakterze kierowcy samochodu ciężarowego. Zestaw do 40 Ton z przyczepą. Załadunek i rozładunek Wymagania: doświadczenie w...
Mitarbeiter (m/w) Wiesmann Personalisten Titz 2018-02-22 14:32
Das Aufgabengebiet: Sie sind ein Multitalent (m/w) und Ihre Funktion beschränkt sich nicht nur auf einen Bereich. Als Staplerfahrer, Lagerarbeiter und...
Mitarbeiter/in im Vertriebsinnendienst Quip Hückelhoven 2018-02-22 11:00
QUIP AG – seit mehr als 20 Jahren öffnen wir Türen zur Verwirklichung persönlicher Karriereziele. In den Bereichen Industrie, Handwerk, Produktion und in...
Technischer Vertriebsmitarbeiter Innendienst (m/w) LEASOTEC GmbH Jülich 2018-02-22 7:23
Abgeschlossenes Studium im Bereich Maschinenbau, Weiterbildung zum Maschinenbautechniker oder Meister / Alternativ langjährige Berufserfahrung im techn....
DIRECTOR for the Institute of Energy and Climate Research – Microstructure and Properties of Materials (IEK-2) and, in a joint personnel procedure, a W3-grade Professor (Jülich model) Energy Engineering Materials For a university professorship at the Facu Forschungszentrum Jülich Jülich 2018-02-22 20:53
DIRECTOR for the Institute of Energy and Climate Research – Microstructure and Properties of Materials (IEK-2) and, in a joint personnel procedure, a W3-grade...
Translator for the Language Services Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Jülich 2018-02-22 14:19
Translator for the Language Services Advertising institute: ZB - Central Library Reference number: 2018-056 The Central Library (ZB) is responsible for...
Bibliothekar (w/m) Forschungszentrum Jülich Jülich 2018-02-22 8:53
Abgeschlossenes Hochschulstudium der Bibliotheks-/Informationswissenschaft oder vergleichbare Qualifikation....
Kaufmännische/r Mitarbeiter/in Voigt & Schweitzer Alsdorf Alsdorf 2018-02-22 11:04
Seit 1889 gilt unsere Leidenschaft dem Feuerverzinken und Beschichten von Stahl aus allen denkbaren Anwendungsgebieten. Für mehr als 20.000 Kunden aus dem...
Bibliothekar (w/m) Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Jülich 2018-02-22 14:19
Abgeschlossenes Hochschulstudium der Bibliotheks-/Informationswissenschaft oder vergleichbare Qualifikation. Die Zentralbibliothek (ZB) ist für die umfassende...