Industrial Engineering Manager Europe (m/f) at Nidec in , Germany Job Opening 2018
Industrial Engineering Manager Europe (m/f) Nidec March 2018 , In attain and achieve company targets that have been set in the actual vision and assignment, Nidec back in available employment opportunities for the best son's and daughters Unites States to follow the recruitment Industrial Engineering Manager Europe (m/f) Nidec , to fill the post of job being required. Currently Nidec at are in need of skilled human resources, who have the abilities and knowledge each day contribute to the company's good results. Therefore , to possible job applicants are expected to meticulous in focus on every information provided at each position is needed on Industrial Engineering Manager Europe (m/f) below.
Industrial Engineering Manager Europe (m/f) March 2018
Automation, reducing CO2 emissions and self-driving cars are not just key focuses for us – they drive our growth at NIDEC. With the support of our Japanese parent company, we are further strengthening our position as one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric motors. Here you have the opportunity to push our innovation projects forward and to make your mark in doing so. Join the team in our European headquarter in Bietigheim-Bissingen near Stuttgart as
In close cooperation with our global Headquarter you will ensure the flawless execution of industrial projects at one or several of our European manufacturing sites by providing project leadership and technical competence.
- You will support and implement our industrial strategy with a focus on standardization, lean management, the development of new processes and the implementation of best practice.
- You will focus on the technology transfer from our gloabl NIDEC manufacturing locations to the European manufacturing locations.
- At the same time, you will validate new business opportunities from the industrial point of view and manage required investments.
- You will cooperate closely with our local IE managers and develop and maintain a consolidated capacity database.
- You will define a strategy to upgrade production processes and new solutions to Industry 4.0 standards.
- You feel "at home" in the automotive industry and have minimum 10 years work experience which will include the areas Process Engineering, R&D, as well as an operational area (eg production, logistics), coupled with a masters degree.
- You are an inspiring leader and are comfortable operating in a matrix structure.
- You have strong business acumen, big picture thinking, coupled with excellent communication skills (German and English) and a solution focus.
- You enjoy working in an international environment and travelling frequently within Europe.
Furthermore we offer you attractive locations, flat hierarchies and multi-cultural teams as well as flexible working hours. In other words: you are keen to work for a global player where people from diverse cultures pull into the same direction in order to realize innovations together? Then apply now online.
If you have further questions feel free to contact Mrs. Winter at +49 (0)7142 508 3367.
Improve your employment opportunity that will you have within pressuring work environment. Use the precious experience that an individual have as well as your own personal desire to experience the challenge to help be able to job in synergy with various other persons by across Germany. Be a part of us! No other area will be better for achievement when compared with at Nidec. For those job seekers that happen to be eligible and interested to Industrial Engineering Manager Europe (m/f) Nidec March 2018 , please signup via the "Apply" button below. Just qualified applicants will be processed and acknowledged to work since an personnel Nidec . Use this00 valuable opportunity to accomplish your dream career with Nidec.
Posted at 2018-02-17 23:32 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.