Manager Controlling at CSL Behring - Job Opening in 2018
Manager Controlling CSL Behring March 2018 - For those of you who have just graduated from university, CSL Behring will give you the opportunity to join CSL Behring. As the corporation continues to grow, it is important to get new talents as you, who want to grow in CSL Behring. Any potential problems you will gain originating from a renowned company in the Unites States, which is not solely focused on economic development, but also social demands of each person. Go for our dream to arrive at you by sending a job application at Manager Controlling CSL Behring and from the stages of the selection, namely Selection Government, Psychological, Interview HUMAN RESOURCES and Users, as well as the Health Test.
Manager Controlling March 2018
The incumbent is ComOps Market Controller for DE/AT/EEU markets and supports in all areas of financial planning, consolidation, reporting and analysis, meeting reporting deadlines and ensures alignment with EU’s and global strategic objectives. The incumbent provides information to the Market MGM Teams primarily in the area of Sales, also OpEx, A/Rs, FTEs, and supports Commercial Teams in planning & budgeting activities.
For our Commercial Operations Europe
department we are looking for a Manager Controlling (m/f)
(fulltime / permanent) Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Qualifications / experience
- Supports Sales organizations in sales planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis and supports regular reviews with the commercial teams.
- Provides analysis of sales and profitability to support the Commercial Teams in the markets.
- Supports volume and Sales planning process in global forecasting tool.
- Supports the preparation of the strategic plan, annual budget and forecasts through close coordination with local management and global and regional finance teams.
- Reviews and provides input on new investment proposals, assisting in the development of business cases, and coordinating with Global Finance teams to obtain approvals.
- Supports an environment of internal control that minimizes business risks and preserves the company’s assets and reputation.
- Develops and maintains local financial policies and procedures ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations as well as CSL Group policies and procedures..
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Controlling or Finance. A Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 of experience in dealing with controlling and financial planning matters preferably in the healthcare environment and/or international company.
- Significant level of proficiency in MS Excel, good skills in other MS-Office applications (Powerpoint, Word, Access), knowledge of SAP and Business Intelligence / Financial Consolidation Systems (e.g. BW, BI, Hyperion)
German and English fluent. If you are interested in this challenging position, please apply via our website. Marburg, 04.09.2017 CSL Behring GmbH Human Resources Position number: R-051491 Worker Type: Employee Worker Sub Type: Regular
Inside a filing work applications in the actual CSL Behring March , you a lot of competitors. For that reason try to produce a application form letter and curriculum vitae are really good quality so that can acquire the attention in the company and you actually will be referred to as to take the particular test job interview. In the event that you do certainly not understand how to help write a job app letter properly, then immediately discover websites that provide in depth information on exactly how to write employment application that are widely available on often the internet. Once an individual learn how to write the opening brand, you have to realize how to include the correct sentence within a job app letter. When all the requirements usually are successfully you fulfill, then please send out your job plan by means of the "Apply" switch below.
The job was expired
Get Job Online x
Get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.