Principal at QuintilesIMS in , Germany Job Vacancy 2018
Principal QuintilesIMS April 2018 - For all of us who have just graduated from university, QuintilesIMS will give you the opportunity to join QuintilesIMS. As the firm continues to grow, it is important to possess new talents as if you, who want to grow as an element of QuintilesIMS. The experiences you will gain coming from a renowned company in the Unites States, which is not solely focused on economic expansion, but also social demands of each person. Go for our dream to arrive at you by delivering a job application in Principal QuintilesIMS and with the stages of the selection process, namely Selection Government, Psychological, Interview AN HOUR and Users, plus the Health Test.
Principal April 2018
IQVIA has been delivering management consulting services to the biopharma industry for over 14 years. It is our sole focus on life sciences, deep expertise in key commercial areas, unique access to proprietary data, and in-market presence around the world that allows us truly live up to our mission of making a positive long-term impact on healthcare.
IQVIA Consulting Services is the world’s leading, specialized advisor on critical business issues in the life sciences. They are the management consulting arm of IQVIA, a leading provider of information, services and technology for the healthcare industry in 100+ countries around the world. Our Consulting Services teams offer end-to-end management consulting in key issues areas that include: Research and development, therapy area and brand strategy, portfolio strategy, launch strategy, pricing & market access studies, consumer health and commercial model design and optimization.
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. You’ll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
As a principal within Consulting Services, you will take on a variety of roles that focus primarily within the following core areas: client/project leadership, business development, and firm/operational leadership roles. The main focus of a principal is to deliver outstanding client service, while building trusted relationships with new and existing clients that enhance the Consulting Services brand. The principal’s success will be measured by the ability to take on larger and more complex projects, while opening up new business relationships to the firm.
Principals work directly with clients to develop business opportunities and deliver projects ensuring that delivery results are at high levels of client satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver insightful, value-added strategies that address complex client issues.
- Create and elevate new business opportunities through the identification of value-added follow-on work and identify new revenue opportunities with existing and new client organisations.
- Act as principal owner of client engagements; ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Provide follow-up with clients after project deliverables have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Allocate direction, advice, and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
- Provide high level input and ensure development of client reports and presentations.
- Ability to deliver all or significant portions of findings to clients.
- Lead thought leadership and firm building initiatives.
- Remain current on industry, clients, and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues with assigned clients.
- Contribute to the enhanced awareness of Consulting Services in the marketplace, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, and publications.
- Participate in annual performance review team processes.
- Engage in recruitment and selection of new staff.
- Mentor, coach, and share subject matter expertise with others to help develop individuals and capabilities delivering world-class solutions for clients.
The successful candidate will have a track record of success across the majority of the following competencies:
- Client Relationship Management and Delivery - Principal owner of client engagements to the brand and commercial functions within leading Life Sciences oragnisations, focused on client satisfaction and outstanding client deliverables. Proven capability to identify new revenue opportunities with existing clients.
- Team Development/Management - Proven skills in identifying, recruiting, mentoring/coaching, and retaining top talent for CONSULTING SERVICES practice teams.
- Business Development - Proven success selling complex strategy and operations engagements to the top Pharma/Life Sciences companies. Actively participate in proposal development and ongoing pre-sales meetings with potential new client oragnisations.
- Pharmaceutical Commercialization/Launch Experience - Ability to speak in detail with CEOs, COOs, and CMOs about brand, launch and commercial strategy services/solutions, specifically in the life sciences industry segment, in a meaningful manner with depth of content knowledge.
- Senior Level Solution Selling - Proven ability to build relationships, identify client pain points, and develop custom solutions at the CEO/COO/CMO level (ideally providing comprehensive and authoritative knowledge in brand/commercial services solutions demonstrated through speaking, writing, and general eminence).
- International Experience - Has the experience to craft client brand and commercial strategies that are specific with regard to international geography.
- Communications/Executive Presence - Expresses ideas in a clear and concise manner; tailors message to target audience with the gravitas to build relationships to sell services and recruit practitioners.
- Industry Trends - Maintains a constant focus on industry, client and competitive trends in the life sciences industry. Applies this knowledge to both active client engagements and business/client development activities.
- Analytical Problem-Solving - Applies an analytical approach to solving problems and reaching logical conclusions. Gathers information from a variety of sources and quickly gains an understanding of it. Works effectively with complicated, conflicting or ambiguous information, and looks beyond the surface of issues to identify their underlying patterns and causes.
- Clear Oral Communication - Ability to speak clearly and fluently. Demonstrates a logical, structured approach, adapts to the needs of the situation and the nature of the audience; confirms the audience has understood the message. Beyond presenting clearly, this competency is also concerned with ensuring strong two-way communication.
- Clear Written Communication - Ability to write clearly and succinctly. Adapts style and content; meets demands of the situation and audience. Communicates clearly and effectively uses well-structured, logical arguments and avoids unnecessary technical or complex language.
- Commercial Awareness - Considers flow of money and resources through an organization, and the need to get maximum value at each stage. Seeks to achieve commercial objectives, such as profitability, so the business can be as competitive and successful as possible.
- Cooperative Teamwork - Builds supportive relationships within a team, based on trust and respect. Requires listening to others, adapts to other people's different work styles and focuses on shared goals. Willing to challenge others and accepts challenges as a way of getting the best results for the team.
- Coping with Pressure - A positive attitude in stressful situations or following failures. Ability to manage one’s own emotions, willing to take on challenging tasks, and energy to remain focused on those tasks when presented with obstacles.
- Customer Focus - Develops strong, lasting relationships with clients. Possesses desire to understand and satisfy customers’ needs and exceed expectations whenever possible. Concern with clients inside or outside the organization; internal customers may be other departments or individuals from the same organization.
- Decision-Making - Makes clear, appropriate decisions. Performs with incomplete or ambiguous information, and while under time pressure. Resilience in making unpopular decisions when necessary, and taking responsibility for outcomes and impacts of those decisions.
- Flexibility - Responds well to change. Positive attitude toward change and a readiness to adapt when presented with new information, new situations or shifting priorities.
- Influencing - Balances the need to shape outcomes in short term while maintaining successful long-term relationships. Knows how to motivate and inspire to achieve a common goal, and demonstrates key strategic negotiation tactics. Uses personal and professional contacts to influence people across teams or oragnisations.
- Initiative - Constantly looks for things to do. Self-confident and proactive; generates activity for themselves rather than waiting for instruction. Prepared to take risks if potential benefit in results.
- Innovation - Turns creative ideas into original solutions. Produces new or different approaches in current situations and enables creativity in others. Involved in generating ideas and seeing them through to implementation.
- Management of Others - Enables others to perform. Sets a clear direction and delegates fairly and appropriately allowing direct reports the means to achieve their goals. Looks for opportunities to develop individuals by encouraging them to take on greater responsibility and make decisions for themselves.
- Planning and Organising - Establishes and prioritizes tasks and objectives in order to manage time and resources appropriately. Sets deadlines based on the time required, and on how each part of the plan affects others. Prepares backup plans in case the situation changes.
- Strategic Vision - Creates a clear view of the future of the business. Considers the long-term goals of the organization and defines the strategy to achieve this. Takes into account the current environment in which the business operates and anticipates future changes or challenges for the organization.
- Technological Orientation - Shows comfort and aptitude using technology in order to reach goals more efficiently, and to a higher standard of quality. Welcomes advancements in technology and is willing to understand and implement them. Uses technology appropriately, and helps others to appreciate and understand the benefits of using technology.
Task seekers expected to help always be wary associated with any kind involving scams on part of QuintilesIMS. Dialing recruitment procedure of new QuintilesIMS April 2018 performed only through a established email QuintilesIMS. Send your personal job app, despite the fact that not openly again a job as you need. All of us would appreciate just about any comments or strategies so we can certainly provide a great deal better expert services and provide details article fuller employment make it much more beneficial. We are always seeking typically the best talent. I want to thank your visit upon this internet site.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.