Safety Scientist Job Opportunity in - PRA International Recruitment 2018
Safety Scientist PRA International March 2018 . In attain and also achieve company objectives that have been set in typically the vision and objective, PRA International back in available employment opportunities for the best son's and daughters Unites States to follow the recruitment Safety Scientist PRA International , to fill often the post of function being required. Currently PRA International at are in need of qualified human resources, who have the skills and knowledge to contribute to the company's good results. Therefore , to would-be job applicants are expected in order to meticulous in focus on every information presented at each position is necessary on Safety Scientist below.
Safety Scientist March 2018
As a top five CRO, we have worked on 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and/or international regulatory approval of 70+ such drugs. At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded SolutionsTM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace. At PRA, borders do not create boundaries. PRA’s success is dependent upon our ability to attract and retain a talented team of diverse professionals. Our growing workforce is comprised of over 13,000 employees, spanning 13 time zones across six continents and who speak more than 30 languages – yet operate in unison as one worldwide PRA community. For more information please see our website: www.prahs.com
We are currently looking for an experienced Safety Scientist
to join our team in Europe.
The Safety Scientist provides internal and external project teams with expert knowledge on safety surveillance for medicinal products and devices, risk management, and medical coding questions. He/she supports or initiates process and/or system development or improvement activities. In addition he/she develops and provides training and mentorship to less experienced team members.
- Provides project team with expert knowledge on safety surveillance for medicinal products and devices, risk management and medical coding questions.
- Assists project team in client meetings, when pharmacovigilance, risk management and medical coding questions which require expert knowledge beyond the expertise of Drug Safety Associates and/or Safety Data Coordinators are discussed.
- Coordinates and facilitates specialized Safety and Risk Management services, such as, writing/generating aggregate safety reports, dRMP/RMP, and Literature Search and Review Algorithms, and their associated plans.
- Writes Aggregate Safety Reports.
- Performs quality control activities.
- Participates in PRA initiatives for the implementation and integration of new or enhanced:
- Safety & Risk Management processes and best practices
- Safety & Risk Management systems, databases and tools
- Contributes to system development life cycle activities.
- Provides technical guidance and mentorship for Drug Safety Associates or Safety Data Coordinators.
- Represents PRA in conferences and user group meetings related to Safety & Risk Management Services.
- Maintains an understanding of clinical research development, safety and risk management obligations during the entire product life cycle, safety processes and regulatory requirements, medical terminology and standardized coding dictionaries.
- Develops and delivers training courses on Safety & Risk Management related topics to PRA employees within and outside Safety & Risk Management, as well as to external parties (investigators, clients).
In order to be successful in this position you should have
- Substantial clinical research or post-marketing safety surveillance experience required with a minimum of 3 years experience in pharmacovigilance or medical coding or in a similar field.
- Experience in leading professional staff in a safety surveillance, risk management and medical coding environment required with proven ability to oversee, mentor and effectively manage co-workers.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
- Undergraduate degree in clinical, science, or health-related field from an accredited institution, or equivalent work experience required.
- Skills with industry standard safety or clinical data bases.
Together with a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive range of benefits and an excellent working environment. As we continue to expand, there will be career opportunities on a truly global scale. Location: This role can be home- or office-based in Europe.
In the event that the preceding career information is astonishing in order to you, and anyone want to distribute the idea, we invite anyone who would like to copy facts Safety Scientist PRA International March 2018 this. For you to provide soft information Safety Scientist , most of us beg the assistance in addition to support of you to spread this particular job information through social media to friends, relatives or maybe loved ones who are usually in need involving employment vacancy. The idea is the expect that this data can be got by job searchers, so many job seekers who are curious to transmit a work application at the job PRA International .
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.