Senior Data Scientist (m/f) at METRO AG in Düsseldorf, Germany Job Opening 2018
Senior Data Scientist (m/f) METRO AG Düsseldorf February 2018 - For all of us who have just managed to graduate from university, METRO AG gives you the opportunity to join METRO AG. As the organization continues to grow, it is important to possess new talents as you, who want to grow as a part of METRO AG. The experiences you will gain from your renowned company in the Unites States, which is not simply focused on economic development, but also social requirements of each person. Go for our dream to get to you by transmitting a job application at Senior Data Scientist (m/f) METRO AG Düsseldorf and over the stages of the selection, namely Selection Government, Psychological, Interview AN HOUR and Users, and also the Health Test.
Senior Data Scientist (m/f) February 2018
METRO AG Düsseldorf
Company: METRO AG Working area:
Düsseldorf Contract type:
Vollzeit Position available:
Ab sofort Reference number:
Die METRO ist ein führender internationaler Spezialist für den Groß- und Lebensmittelhandel. Das Unternehmen ist in 35 Ländern aktiv und beschäftigt weltweit mehr als 150.000 Mitarbeiter. Im Geschäftsjahr 2015/16 erwirtschaftete METRO einen Umsatz von rund 37 Mrd. €. Das Unternehmen liefert maßgeschneiderte Lösungen für die lokalen und internationalen Bedürfnisse seiner Groß- und Einzelhandelskunden. Mit seinen Vertriebsmarken METRO/MAKRO Cash & Carry und Real sowie Belieferungsservices und Digitalisierungsinitiativen setzt METRO die Standards von morgen: für Kundenfokussierung, digitale Lösungen und tragfähige Geschäftsmodelle. Mehr Informationen unter www.metroag.de . Senior Data Scientist (m/f) What you can expect
- You work on conceptualizing, developing and building advanced analytical approaches and analytical products aimed at solving business use cases of Metro Cash & Carry country organizations
- As a profound data science expert you work on use cases emerging from business domains like B2B / B2C marketing, assortment optimization, pricing or supply chain management. You are able to choose appropriate analytical approaches for a specific use case from your broad range of practical experiences in former analytical projects
- You use modern big data analytical platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive or Teradata Aster in a data rich environment
- Scale new algorithms and models to large data sets and/or services for real-time data streaming
- You interface regularly with MCC country business analysts and corporate stakeholders capture their needs and requirements for analytical solutions. Turn feedback from internal customers into improvements of the current analytical products
- Provide leading and reliable advice to other team members or country analysts on advanced analytical approaches to support a common learning culture, as well as, accelerate the development of complex analytical products
- Research and explore new improved ways of working and analytical approaches aimed at serving MCC country needs better
What we offer
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering - Ideally a Ph.D. degree in one of the above mentioned fields
- More than 5 years of experience in successfully working as part of a professional Data Science unit, ideally, in the area of retail / wholesale
- Knowledge in big data technologies like Hadoop, Hive and Spark, streaming and huge data warehouses / data lakes. Fluent in R / Python, and SQL (ideally Teradata)
- Successful track record and state-of-the-art experience in statistical / machine learning approaches for at least one of the following business domains: marketing analytics (customer segmentations, customer profiling, recommender engines), assortment optimization, pricing or supply chain management
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to contribute to an open, international team culture to drive the knowledge exchange and learning of all team members
- Continuous self-learning attitude combined with high level of curiosity to explore new ways of working
- Our international environment requires that you must be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
room for innovation • a great team • a dynamic and international environment • a great creative leeway and high autonomy • room for exchange of opinions • a casual way of communication • flexible working times • home office • individual trainings • career improvement program • support for child and home care • various health and sports programs • good infrastructure – from traffic connection over free parking to close shopping facilities • team events
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung.
Die METRO AG ist ein Equal Opportunity Employer. Wir bieten allen qualifizierten Bewerberinnen und Bewerbern volle Chancengleichheit.
Within a filing employment applications in the actual METRO AG Düsseldorf January Düsseldorf , you will enjoy a ton of competitors. Therefore , try to create a application form notification and curriculum vitae tend to be really good high quality so can receive the attention with the company and you actually will be identified as to take often the test meeting. When you do not necessarily understand how for you to complete a job plan letter accurately, and then immediately learn of internet sites that provide thorough information on exactly how to write employment application that are generally widely accessible on the actual internet. Once anyone learn how to write the opening series, anyone have to learn how to deal with the correct term in the job app letter. When just about all the requirements usually are successfully you fulfill, then please give your job program through the "Apply" key below.
The job was expired
Get Job Online x
Get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.