(Senior) VP Human Resources f/m at Smaato Inc. in , Germany Job Vacancy 2018
(Senior) VP Human Resources f/m Smaato Inc. April 2018 -- Smaato Inc. career opportunities for those who have experienced and are pursuing work. Join Smaato Inc. and be section of a healthy nation efforts to contribute to society reliably. Everyone inside the Smaato Inc. be valued relative to the achievements and also potential, if you are a one who meets the desired requirements, we look forward to inviting you to join with Smaato Inc.. They give you occupation opportunities within the company, according to the profession that you may acquire. The following is specific information about job (Senior) VP Human Resources f/m Smaato Inc. that have been written at the start of this month.
(Senior) VP Human Resources f/m April 2018
The VP Human Resources is responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the Human Resources function. In this role, you will be responsible for leading all human resource functions within our organization with offices located in Hamburg, New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Shanghai. The chosen candidate will create and guide the strategic vision that will enable the organization to recruit extraordinary talent, provide strong compensation and benefits leadership, and support a performance-based culture through strategic initiatives, performance management, best in class tools and processes, and learning and development planning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead full range of human resources functions including organizational design and effectiveness, M&A integration management, talent acquisition, learning and development, performance management, compensation & benefits, HR information systems and payroll administration, succession management.
- Lead, develop and maintain a matrixed and geographically dispersed skilled and high-performing HR team comprised of both functional leaders and generalists.
- Build, lead and execute an integrated leadership and career development plan-program tiered accordingly to different levels of leaders in the organization.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and business partner to the executive team. Be a counselor, coach and strategic advisor on all human resources matters and their impact on strategic and cultural objectives for the business while coaching senior leaders on critical competencies and fostering a culture of trust.
- Operate as a senior business leader with insights and contributions to the company's overall strategy, priorities and future direction.
- Formulate and implement programs, labor-relations strategies, company policies and objectives.
- Initiate honest/critical conversations about culture change. Steward the company culture by recognizing, articulating, and shaping the need for change with a data-driven approach.
- Deliver on the employee value proposition to instill excitement and loyalty with all employees of a purpose-driven organization by implementing programs to identify talent inside and outside the organization for open positions.
- Lead and own the company's staffing budgets and related business plans within the context of an overall HR strategy that aligns with business goals and priorities.
- Plan and oversee the design and development of the corporate office facility and administrative services.
- Guide best practices in the use of HR systems, policies, and procedures. Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets.
- Leverage expertise in compensation and commission plans in the development and oversight of all pay structures and benefits.
- Provide ongoing assessment of organizational effectiveness and create strategies for alignment of resources.
- Help defining and building a culture of integrity and trust, that corresponds with the company's overall mission by integrating and evangelizing cultural values, practices and beliefs throughout all aspects of the global organization.
- Extensive experience managing all HR disciplines. Human resources leadership experience in which business knowledge and focus was valued and demonstrated. Must possess a broad understanding of all functional parts of HR management, in addition to principles and methods of strategy development, integrative strategic management and total quality management.
- Experience creating alignment across a geographically distributed and diverse workforce, bringing employees together under a cohesive cultural dynamic aligned to business strategy.
- Experience building and scaling HR systems, programs, and processes in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, collaboration, project management, problem-solving, change management and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a trusted advisor within or to an executive team. A strategic partner that has offered decision-making and communicating strategy and vision throughout an organization.
- Must be a change agent with experience in large-scale change management, along with a demonstrated ability to drive significant transitions and effectively influence multiple stakeholders.
- Possesses strong business acumen and ability to quickly link strategic management initiatives to potential HR implications.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail; able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Comfortable using data to make decisions.
- Must be a proactive, open, and direct communicator who engages comfortably and credibly with all levels of the organization.
- High personal influencing and negotiation skills. Strong leadership maturity and ability to lead through others. Ability to negotiate contracts to deliver benefits programs that are competitive.
- Prior experience with HR topics within M&A processes desirable, ideally in a larger Post-Merger Integration context. Has planned, implemented and monitored cultural integration as a critical component of the M&A process.
- BA/BS Required, MBA or relevant Master’s level education preferred, SPHR or other HR certifications also desirable.
Perks of being a Smaatie
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline.
- We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments.
- Competitive salary and incentive programs such as HVV Proficard (public transit ticket for Hamburg) or equivalent, company pension plan and variable, success-oriented compensation.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- A Buddy-Program that offers new employees from abroad assistance for their start in a new country.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Quarterly massages, and regular company lunches.
- An incredible office space with 360° view of Hamburg City and Harbor, with lounges and gaming rooms with Foosball tables, PS4 consoles and more.
Employment seekers expected to help regularly be wary connected with any kind of dupery on benefit of Smaato Inc.. Dialing recruitment procedure of new Smaato Inc. April 2018 performed only through the public email Smaato Inc.. Send your own personal job application, although not openly back a job as you want. Most of us would appreciate any kind of comments or strategies so we could provide considerably better expert services and provide facts article fuller occupation make it a lot more helpful. We tend to be always in search of the best talent. Thanks to your visit in this web site.
Posted at 2018-02-20 5:12 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.