Team Manager IVI / Line Manager IVI_Berlin at Luxoft in , Germany Job Opening 2018
Team Manager IVI / Line Manager IVI_Berlin Luxoft April 2018 : Anyone want to get with a pleasant working environment as well as challenging. In a work environment that is friendly in addition to open with the occasions, we ensure that everyone gets an equal possibility to continue to develop on their own and their careers with Luxoft. Luxoft includes a friendly working environment, companionship, and mutual help support. The leaders within the Luxoft is also actively guideline, support, and value every positive plan given its staff. We believe that every member of staff requires a balanced lifetime. Now this Luxoft is hiring Team Manager IVI / Line Manager IVI_Berlin throughout , to get top quality human resources. The following is the entire information if you are enthusiastic about a career with Luxoft .
Team Manager IVI / Line Manager IVI_Berlin April 2018
Luxoft is one of the major independent Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation.
The Digital Cockpit practice as part of Luxoft automotive delivers stunning user experience to our customers. We develop IVI systems from pixel to silicon and apply agile methodologies to tackle challenging projects in the automotive industry. We use world leading technology to the benefit of our automotive customers and execute large-scale Software projects based on proven methodology and a committed team. The IVI teams focus on the platforms to deliver the functionalities of modern infotainment systems in vehicles taking the features towards futuristic digital experiences. We work with Linux and Open Source Software and understand how to work as part of open source communities and we understand that great user experience starts at the lowest levels of the software stack. Responsibilities:
You are a driven and dedicated team player, have a positive attitude, work independently and have good leadership skills, taking pride in your teams success. Your responsibility is line management and growing the expertise of a highly skilled software development team. You will coach the team members and focus on their individual development and personal growth providing guidance in technical as well as project matters. You work as the go-to person for your team members and create a team-feeling. The team manager will facilitate growth of the team towards 30 members and strategically hire talent to complement the strengths of the current setup. You plan the growth and align with the global needs for specific expertise and take care to maintain the team utilization. You support application of agile methodologies and coach the team members keeping a close connection with the project organization and understanding the various project needs.
You will be working in the open-minded and goal-focused team of our Digital Cockpit practice in Berlin. Skills Required: You have the following background:
Ideally, you have the following:
- have a Master's Degree in computer science or similar education
- have working experience as a SW developer
- multiple years of leadership experience in SW projects (working as product owner, scrum master, project manager or similar)
- are self-motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active and cooperative in your working style
- are fluent in English and understand some German
- have strong communication skills, are able to negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
- are familiar with agile project methodology SCRUM, KANBAN and experienced with typical tooling
- feel comfortable leading and moderating discussions with SW experts
- see value when coaching and making your teams successful
- have worked with/lead teams larger than 15 people
- familiar with German employment laws and work environment
- experience with larger agile teams and models such as SAFe, LeSS and others
- have a good understanding and some experience in DevOps
- Linux know-how/experience from end-user as well as programmer perspective
- experience in working with nearshore teams
- you believe in Open Source Software to be an asset in project success
- background in automotive industry
- fluent German skills
It is our hope that you might have a task that suits your own personal interests and expectations. For those of you which are attracted in a employment along with Luxoft and meet up with all the needs expected simply by Team Manager IVI / Line Manager IVI_Berlin Luxoft April 2018 earlier mentioned, therefore please prepare your personal application document your own personal work complete, like job application page, CURRICULUM VITAE, recent photograph in addition to supporting files or other help support. Typically the procedures established out in this particular hiring process would be to carry out the sign up along with submission associated with papers administrative specifications for job applications on-line at the url listed below.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from GermanyJobsdb.org to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.